Fixed Penalty Notice

This is a method of dealing with offences without the need for Court proceedings.

A fixed penalty notice is issued by the authorities if they believed you have a committed an offence.  You can either accept the penalty notice and pay the fine and receive the points or you can write to the Court and contest the matter.  We would urge anyone thinking of contesting the matter to use our telephone consultation service to establish the merits of taking this course of action.

Why choose us?

At Darton Law, our specialist team of Solicitors has experience in representing individuals accused of a variety of matters. We provide a professional and efficient service which will leave you confident that you are receiving the best advice and representation. We know that being accused of an offence is not an everyday event. We aim to provide easy to understand information and advice so you know where you stand and what options you have available throughout the process.

Need help with an offence?

Get in touch to find out how we can help you.

Please fill out the form and one of our team will be in touch to help.